We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley from our office in Sunnyvale, California.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- 19 Changes to Make in Your 20s to Set Yourself up for Lifelong Success (12/24/2015)
- The Bay Area accounted for 40% of all job growth in California in October (11/23/2015)
- FierceWirelessTech: Mimosa Networks rolls out B11 for 'Backhaul to the Future' (10/13/2015)
- Bloomberg: VIDEO Inside GoPro's Extreme Adventure Film School (9/30/2015)
- FierceWirelessTech: Deutsche Telekom completes 5G full duplex field trial with Kumu Networks (9/28/2015)
- WSJ: Silicon Valley Jobs Surge as Major Metros See Rising Employment (4/9/2015)
Netsoft recent placements at Apstra, CircleShout, Covisint and Platfora.
Positions filled are Senior Solutions Architect, Vice President World Wide Sales, Senior Director of Solutions Engineering and Senior Sales Engineer.
Founded by serial technology entrepreneurs Brian Hinman and Jaime Fink in March, 2012 to develop a suite of products servicing the Wireless Service Providers, Mimosa Networks is achieving breakthrough performance with 802.11ac wireless technology. Mimosa has closed 3 rounds of funding at a very favorable valuation, and commenced shipping their first products in December 2014.