We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley from our office in Sunnyvale, California.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- 19 Changes to Make in Your 20s to Set Yourself up for Lifelong Success (12/24/2015)
- The Bay Area accounted for 40% of all job growth in California in October (11/23/2015)
- FierceWirelessTech: Mimosa Networks rolls out B11 for 'Backhaul to the Future' (10/13/2015)
- Bloomberg: VIDEO Inside GoPro's Extreme Adventure Film School (9/30/2015)
- FierceWirelessTech: Deutsche Telekom completes 5G full duplex field trial with Kumu Networks (9/28/2015)
- WSJ: Silicon Valley Jobs Surge as Major Metros See Rising Employment (4/9/2015)
Founded by serial technology entrepreneurs Brian Hinman and Jaime Fink in March, 2012 to develop a suite of products servicing the Wireless Service Providers, Mimosa Networks is achieving breakthrough performance with 802.11ac wireless technology. Mimosa has closed 3 rounds of funding at a very favorable valuation, and commenced shipping their first products in December 2014.
Founded by Pankaj Manglik and also led by Sherry Wei, CTO, Aviatrix develops software that enables enterprises to build hybrid clouds by connecting to dozens of AWS virtual private clouds (VPCs) and Azure VNets without buying additional networking equipment. It also allows employees and partners to connect directly to the cloud without traditional corporate VPNs. Software vendors can use Aviatrix to migrate their on-premise apps to the cloud and switch to a single tenant SaaS model. Current customers of Aviatrix include large and small enterprises.