We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- Five Cities Account for Vast Majority of Growth in Tech Jobs, Study Finds (12/9/2019)
- Senior Trump admin official Mina Chang resigns after embellishing resumé (11/19/2019)
- A top recruiter for Goldman Sachs gets recruited to join a Silicon Valley startup! (10/25/2019)
- Hiring Great Salespeople (9/13/2019)
- Palo Alto Networks Buys Zingbox For $75 Mln (9/5/2019)
- Conversations that Connect is a seminar that has helped CEOs and other leaders revitalize and revolutionize the way their teams function from the ground up. Coming to Campbell, CA on July 20th.
- Global State of Remote Work (6/5/2019)
Wootcloud is a IoT Cloud Security startup recently funded, with the original seed funding in July 2017.
WootCloud solves one of the biggest challenges in the world of connected devices: helping manage thousands of devices ranging from computers to cell phones to smart TVs to bluetooth personal devices. WootCloud provides actionable insights by combining device context, network data and threat intelligence. It enables companies to understand risks from unmanaged, transient devices and enforce a unified policy across all their campuses. WootCloud is the industry’s only full spectrum visibility & analytics platform.
Atmosic is a leading ultra-low power RF chipset company for IoT applications. Well-funded and already shipping product, Atmosic was founded in 2017, and is funded by Clear Ventures.
Their founders include several of the key people in Atheros Communication’s successful launch, IPO and later acquisition by Qualcomm.
Atmosic has about 40 employees and is located in Campbell
Congrats to Andrew Ha in his new role as first SQA/Automation Engineer!