We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley from our office in Sunnyvale, California.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- Kumu Networks brings full-duplex to MWC (3/3/2017)
- Hybrid cloud storage startup Panzura adds $32M in new funding (1/12/2017)
- Fremont Chip Designer Quantenna Communications IPO Plans to Raise $100M (9/30/2016)
- Carried Interest – How it is Treated Matters! (9/29/2016)
- 19 Changes to Make in Your 20s to Set Yourself up for Lifelong Success (12/24/2015)
Founded in 2012 around patented full-duplex wireless technology, Kumu Networks is developing bleeding-edge wireless products with commensurate bandwidth advantages. Kumu closed Series C financing in 2016 with a new investors Verizon and Cisco, with Series A & B investors participating as well.
Netsoft recent placements at Apstra, CircleShout, Covisint and Platfora.
Positions filled are Senior Solutions Architect, Vice President World Wide Sales, Senior Director of Solutions Engineering and Senior Sales Engineer.