We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley from our office in Sunnyvale, California.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- Mimosa Networks Named to JMP Securities’ Inaugural Fast 50 List (3/20/2015)
- Mimosa Endorses Bipartisan Congressional Letter in Support of Opening 10 GHz Spectrum Band for Affordable, High-Speed Internet Access (3/4/2015)
- The Juggernaut – California Saw More Venture Capital Than the Other 49 States Combined (1/21/2015)
- VIDEO: Mimosa Networks: Bringing fiber-like internet to Wi-Fi (1/12/2015)
- GRAPH: Top Tech Exits by Value Creation Ration by Geography (12/8/2014)
Founded by serial technology entrepreneurs Brian Hinman and Jaime Fink in March, 2012 to develop a suite of products servicing the Wireless Service Providers, Mimosa Networks is achieving breakthrough performance with 802.11ac wireless technology. Mimosa has closed 3 rounds of funding at a very favorable valuation, and commenced shipping their first products in December 2014.
TruePath Wireless is a venture funded start-up innovating technology and business models in the wireless market. The TruePath Wireless Base Station and CPE deliver a transparent wireless link to the operator with minimal complexity and configuration. Designed for extreme environments, this turnkey solution utilizes cutting edge radio and antenna technologies including MIMO and multi-antenna TX/RX beamforming.