We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley from our office in Sunnyvale, California.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- Wireless Broadband Alliance - Wi-Fi Industry Award Winners 2014 (10/9/2014)
- Kumu Networks - Proud to accept the Edison Award from the @telecomcouncil for the most innovative startup in telecom! #5G #FullDuplex pic.twitter.com/Ngn2WOiWZB
- GoPro Shares Jump 31% in Debut (6/26/2014)
- What You Need to Know About the GoPro IPO (5/20/2014)
- Mimosa Networks Raises $20M To Push Global High-Speed Wireless Networking (5/21/2014)
- San Francisco Beating Silicon Valley With Growth in Jobs (3/28/2014)
Perpetuuiti TechnoSoft Services Pvt. Ltd. is a global software product company in Business Resiliency and Service Availability Management. Perpetuuiti is focused on developing Software Products that enable organizational visibility into BCP/ IT investments, ensuring business resiliency in crisis situations that may cause supply chain interruptions, loss of or damage to critical infrastructure.
Founded in 2012 around patented full-duplex wireless technology, Kumu Networks is developing bleeding-edge wireless products with commensurate bandwidth advantages. Kumu closed Series B financing October 2013 with a new lead investor and Series A investors participating as well.