We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- Hiring Great Salespeople (9/13/2019)
- Palo Alto Networks Buys Zingbox For $75 Mln (9/5/2019)
- Conversations that Connect is a seminar that has helped CEOs and other leaders revitalize and revolutionize the way their teams function from the ground up. Coming to Campbell, CA on July 20th.
- Global State of Remote Work (6/5/2019)
- How Northern California’s Reality Distortion Field Is Reflected In Startup Funding (1/30/2019)
- Loneliest Job in a Tight Labor Market: Recruiter (12/28/2018)
Atmosic is a leading ultra-low power RF chipset company for IoT applications. Well-funded and already shipping product, Atmosic was founded in 2017, and is funded by Clear Ventures.
Their founders include several of the key people in Atheros Communication’s successful launch, IPO and later acquisition by Qualcomm.
Atmosic has about 40 employees and is located in Campbell
Congrats to Andrew Ha in his new role as first SQA/Automation Engineer!
Zingbox is the market leader for IoT security for the Healthcare vertical. Seed, Series A and Series B funded, Zingbox has received a total of $30m in funding.
Mountain View-based Zingbox got their start in 2015 and now have hundreds of hospitals, clinics and surgery centers all over the US protecting their networks using Zingbox’s solution.
The positions filled include UX Design/Product Management, UI Design, Software Engineer, Product Marketing Manager, Pre-sales SE (3 nationwide), and DevOps/CloudOps.