We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- How Northern California’s Reality Distortion Field Is Reflected In Startup Funding (1/30/2019)
- Loneliest Job in a Tight Labor Market: Recruiter (12/28/2018)
- Trump Administration Proposes Changes to Popular H-1B Program (12/2/2018)
- Airspan Networks Buys Mimosa, Strengthens Densification Capabilities (11/28/2018)
- Skills gap biggest on both coasts (11/14/2018)
- Nyansa Gets $15M in a series B funding (1/19/2018)
- Mimosa Networks to Present at the Needham Growth Conference (1/12/2018)
Astro Digital is a leading CubeSat startup recently funded with $16m in Series A financing.
In addition to designing, building and deploying their own satellites for the purpose of data capture, Astro Digital also builds satellites for other companies.
Located in historic Moffett Field, Astro Digital has already launched two satellites with 2 more going up by summer.
Founded by serial technology entrepreneurs Brian Hinman and Jaime Fink in March, 2012 to develop a suite of products servicing the Wireless Service Providers, Mimosa Networks is achieving breakthrough performance with 802.11ac wireless technology. Mimosa has closed 3 rounds of funding at a very favorable valuation, and commenced shipping their first products in December 2014.