We Work for You!
Netsoft is a Technology Search firm, co-founded in 1992 by Randal J. Prout and Eric A. Thoreson and serving Silicon Valley from our office in Sunnyvale, California.
We are a boutique search firm specialized in attracting top talent for positions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we serve Silicon Valley networking and software startup company needs throughout the U.S., we also locate top performers for companies worldwide searching for California-based talent.
Like our clients, we began our careers in technology as engineers marketing and sales professionals.
We understand your business and how to identify and attract the talent to help it grow.
Trends & Clients
Latest News and Articles
- Mimosa Endorses Bipartisan Congressional Letter in Support of Opening 10 GHz Spectrum Band for Affordable, High-Speed Internet Access (3/4/2015)
- The Juggernaut – California Saw More Venture Capital Than the Other 49 States Combined (1/21/2015)
- VIDEO: Mimosa Networks: Bringing fiber-like internet to Wi-Fi (1/12/2015)
- GRAPH: Top Tech Exits by Value Creation Ration by Geography (12/8/2014)
- Mimosa Introduces a New Era for Urban Wireless (11/11/2014)
- Wireless Broadband Alliance - Wi-Fi Industry Award Winners 2014 (10/9/2014)
TruePath Wireless is a venture funded start-up innovating technology and business models in the wireless market. The TruePath Wireless Base Station and CPE deliver a transparent wireless link to the operator with minimal complexity and configuration. Designed for extreme environments, this turnkey solution utilizes cutting edge radio and antenna technologies including MIMO and multi-antenna TX/RX beamforming.
FollowAnalytics makes it easy for marketers to transform a mobile presence into mobile profits by optimizing their mobile apps to acquire new customers and grow revenue. With FollowAnalytics, you get sophisticated analytics, from mobile devices, CRM, digital marketing and back-end systems to more richly personalize conversations and services and uplift ROI across marketing channels.